Simply Skin is proud to be a registered
Nufree is a soy-based botanical method
of liquid hair removal — non-wax, antibacterial and anti-microbial.
- Brows – $20
- Lip – $12
- Chin – $15
- Sides of Face – $15
- Brow / Lip – $29
- Lip / Chin – $25
- Full Face – $45
- Hands – $25
- Half Arm $40
- Full Arm – $55
- Underarms – $30
- Chest – $65
- Chest and Shoulders – $85
- Back – $65
- Full Back and Shoulders – $85
- Men’s Neck – $25
- Bikini – $35
- French Bikini – $45
- Modified Brazilian – $50
- Full Brazilian – $70+
- Stomach – $25
- Bikini / Stomach – $50
- Half Leg – $60
- Full Leg – $85
- Upper Leg / Bikini – $85
- Full Leg / Bikini – $100
Why choose Nufree?
Nufree is the gold standard in hair removal and is carried by thousands of professional salons throughout the world. It was developed over 25 years ago to help plastic surgeons remove hair from a patient before surgery. Here are just a few of the reasons why Nufree is the most effective hair removal treatment in the world.
- Nufree is NOT A WAX and never sticks to the skin.
- Nufree is self-preserving antibacterial/ antimicrobial so its safe, clean and germ free.
- Nufree is completely BOTANICAL and safe for the entire body.
- Nufree doesn’t dry and can be erased any time!
- Nufree is scientifically tested and uses no animal products.
Accept no substitutions… there is only one Nufree Nudesse, non-wax hair removal process.
What is Finipil?
Scientifically approved, patented lotion made by Equibal Labs, is for application immediately after Nufree Nudesse hair removal treatments and in between treatments.
Finipil cools – by dropping the temperature of the empty follicle, freezing away swelling due to water retention, hot showers or aerobic workouts.
Finipil should be used daily – on damp skin after showering or bathing to activate it. This keeps the skin sanitary and the follicles clean and free of foreign matter.
Finipil protects against in-growns – and rids the area of old in-growns caused by waxing, shaving at home, and hard water. Nufree is the Gold Standard in hair removal. Don’t settle for imitations!
Finipil increases – the time between hair removal treatments when used in conjunction with Nufree.
FINIPIL CAN BE FOUND IN SELECT SALONS!
1) If Nufree isn’t a wax, what is it? Nufree is a natural, self-preserving antibacterial/antimicrobial, anhydrous botanical formula. It contains no wax, no sugar and no honey.
2) How long has Nufree been in existence? Nufree has been used in thousands of salons for over 30 years.
3) How safe is Nufree? Nufree was originally formulated for plastic surgeons who required hair removal for their patients prior to surgery. Nufree was scientifically tested for over 10 years.
4) Why is there no pain with Nufree? Nufree never dries and doesn’t stick to the skin, so it doesn’t pull or cause painful irritation.
5) How long does a treatment take? The average session is between 5-10 minutes. For example, eyebrows, sideburns, upper lips or one arm can be treated in 5 minutes. A full pair of arms, tummy, bikini line or underarms can be treated in just 10 minutes. A pair of legs only takes 20 minutes.
6) How much does it cost? That will vary slightly by salon, but chances are it will cost you less than you are spending on disposable razors. Some parts of the body can be treated for less than $20.
7) Why do I need Finipil after my treatments? finipil helps shrink the empty follicle, keeps it clean and retards hair re-growth.
8) How long do the results last? Results can be seen immediately. After your first two treatments, regrowth is lighter and softer. If Finipil is applied, you will initially return in four to six weeks. With each additional treatment where Finipil has been applied, you will experience one third less growth each time and visits will not be required for six to ten weeks. Eventually you only need to return for treatments once to twice a year.
9) Why can’t I do it myself? Deep hair removal is not a home treatment. Amazing long-term results are achieved because the process is performed by a trained professional. finipil helps perpetuate the results achieved through your Nufree treatment.
10) Does it matter what applicators are used? All Registered Nufree Professional Salons MUST use sanitary disposable applicators or medical grade stainless applicators that can be cleaned.